Quick and economical solution to transport of single items.
Belt conveyors is machinery intended for transport of single items to the required distance that is used in various industries. We make them from a base frame using our structural aluminium system, driving and driven roll, support plate and conveyor belt.
- the support frame of the conveyor is made of structural aluminium system Alutec KK
- supporting steel sheet over the entire upper surface (galvanized or rustless)
- fixed and adjustable base frame base
- driving and driven steel
roll 35/50/65/96 mm in diameter
- drive designed as compact unit - a three-phase asynchronous electric motor and a worm gear (bevel-helical gear for greater loads). Located on the left/right/in the centre/with reducer
- transport belt of optional materials (PVC, PU, textile belt, etc.) can be supplemented by transverse stoppers, guide wedges and bellows
- bottom support rollers of 30 mm and 50 mm in diameter (depends on the velocity and width of the belt)
- frequency converter to be able to select speed and direction of the conveyor belt, or just motor starter
- low purchase and operating costs
- long life and minimal maintenance
- manufacture according to your technical requirements
- ESD design also
- wide range of accessories
- structural system enabling further extension
- can be arranged in assemblies
Catalogue of profiles
On-line tools to simplify and efficiently work
with our structural aluminium system.
Our professional technical and sales representatives
will gladly answer all your questions.