Safety protective aluminium fence based on aluminium profiles is a coherent product line that meets all applicable EN standards and regulations. Modular components allow construction and installation with minimal modifications while maintaining a high level of quality. It is used in the automotive industry, automated manufacturing, as a safety element in robotic workstations and for security of storage areas.
Verified by certificates of accredited laboratories and test rooms (penetration power stress tests).
Principle of universality
Special profile groove enables the use of a wide range of fillings from both mesh and from surface elements, such as polycarbonate, plexiglass, dibond, sheet metal panels etc. Along with the benefit of the structural aluminium system, you can achieve an easily mountable flexible unit, the components of which can be reused.
From design to implementation
We design safety protective aluminium fences to your exact requirements. You can order installation of protective fencing within the ALUTEC KK service, or by your own means. The delivery includes complete installation and drawing documentation.
- door design in several variants (sliding, swing, suspension etc.)
- with many safety and protection accessory features (locks, end sensors etc.)
- various solutions to closure elements (stops with magnets, lockable handles, latches, deadlocks, etc.)
- surface finish in signal colours
- easy assembly and disassembly of individual panels
- without the need for surface finish (naturally anodised in standard design)
- design according to customer requirements
- modern design
- adjustability and swap of individual components
Steel protective fencing
As an alternative to our protective aluminium fencing OPL, we can offer and deliver protective steel fencing ALUTEC.
Catalogue of profiles
On-line tools to simplify and efficiently work
with our structural aluminium system.
Our professional technical and sales representatives
will gladly answer all your questions.