For transporting products between operations in plants, where the focus is on increased resistance of the belt.
We make modular conveyors with an option of shaped tracking (horizontal, angled sections, turns) especially for food, pharmaceutical and industrial operations that require increased resistance of the belt to mechanical damage, non-standard surface temperatures, and where breathability of the belt is required.
- curved or linear design upon request
- the support frame and the base of the conveyor are made of structural aluminium system ALUTEC KK
- in the standard design, the drive consists of worm gear with a three phase asynchronous motor, or a 230V motor
- PP, PE, POM, PA modular belts (depending on the required properties and designs), with spacing of modules ranging between ½“ and 2“
- belt modules interconnected by a rigid plastic or steel rod
- driving and driven plastic gear wheels
- plastic slide way under the top branch of the belt as support and reduction of friction
- adjustment and tensing of belts by axial tensioners in driven wheels
- in case the belt gets damaged, onlythe damaged portion is replaced
- high belt durability
- minimum maintenance requirements
- electrical switchboards
- optical sensors
- frequency converters
- motor starters
- fixed lateral vertical / oblique way with raised edges for guiding the products
length of conveyor
width of conveyor
50 - 1 000 mm
3 - 50 m/min
10 - 80° C
depending on the frame
Catalogue of profiles
On-line tools to simplify and efficiently work
with our structural aluminium system.
Our professional technical and sales representatives
will gladly answer all your questions.